We are Your Willamette Valley Estate
“AMAZING! The wines, the estate, the passionate team.
My best experience in 17 years of leading wine tours around the world.”
- Tim Syrad Syrad Wine Tours, London
Club membership provides an unparalleled Oregon wine and education experience. Explore nearly the entirety of our 500-acre estate, including over 100-acres of oak savannah, gardens, orchards, Lake Suzuki, and wetland areas.
Left Coast is guided by the principle that only great grapes result in great wine. All of our wines are made in our solar-powered and LIVE certified sustainable winery and are grown exclusively in our LIVE certified vineyards.
No membership fee!
Club allocations are released in the Spring (April/May) and Fall (September/October)
Complimentary/discounted admission to new wine releases, open houses, and other special events
Invitations to barrel tastings, vineyard tours, and winery tours
Access to library wines and select wines offered exclusively to Club members
Bi-annual releases of one case (12 bottles)
Includes mixed case, all red, or all white option
Complimentary flights, or glass of Featured Wine for four while visiting the Estate
20% off wine purchases, 15% off Left Coast logo items, and special discounts throughout
45 NORTH CLUB
Bi-annual releases of 6 bottles
Includes mixed case or all red option
- Complimentary flights, or glass of Featured Wine for two while visiting the Estate
- 15% off wine purchases, 10% off Left Coast logo items, and special discounts throughout
WHITE PINOT FAN CLUB
12 Bottles of White Pinot Noir each Spring
- Complimentary flights for two while visiting
- 15% off wine purchases, 10% off Left Coast logo items
A celebratory experience you will not want to miss
Limited to 25 memberships!
This is an add-on bonus to your current Wine Club or stand-alone membership
Bi-annual releases 6 bottles
- 20% off wine purchases, 15% off Left Coast logo items, and special discounts throughout
- An annual lobster fête for two
- Technical tastings at the wine cave
- A harvest tour in the vineyards